Monday, May 9, 2011

No longer a member of the hurry up and wait club

The wait is finally over. The new life has begun. A huge step has been taken.

These are the phrases of my current existence. The hero has a job as a hero now. Stability is in our grasp. Only then I quit my job. Yup, you read that right. I Q.U.I.T my job. This is a step I've been waiting to take for a while now. I've felt as though I outgrew this place in my life long ago and I've been wearing its ill fitting remnants for far to long.

Finally the freedom. Finally the choice to have the time rather than the choice to make the time.

There are many new adventures that are waiting in the coming months. Adventures that are purposeful and adventures that are not.

Either way it's a change and change is good, scary, relieving, exciting, terrifying, all-encompassing, and overwhelming all at once.

The wanting never stops and maybe some of those wants will be in my possession. Maybe I'll hate it and maybe I'll love it. Either way I welcome you to the journey. I'm sure you'll get a few laughs out of it, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment